This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclaimer for more information.
“Start from where ever you are and with whatever you have”- Jim Rohn. This is just one of the Jim Rohn quotes on gaols. Jim Rohn shared many inspiring insights with the world as he mentored and shared as an author, a mentor and speaker.
So, who is Jim Rohn?
Jim Rohn (September 17 1930 – December 5 2009) was a speaker, a motivator, an inspiring American entrepreneur, who for over 40 years helped others believe in themselves. Jim Rohn was first mentored and then became a mentor to many. The late Jim Rohn still motivates and inspires through his legacy and through all he mentored. As a trailblazer in the personal development space, Jim Rohn impacted and still impacts lives. His philosophies live on. Below are 21 quotes that help with goal setting and creating habits to design your life.
21 Jim Rohn Quotes on goals.
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
- “Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don’t fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.” – Jim Rohn
- “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight” ~ Jim Rohn.
- There’s no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There’s no telling what you can do when you believe in them. There’s no telling what will happen when you act upon them. – Jim Rohn
- “The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get” – Jim Rohn
- “Set goals not for the outcome itself, but for who you get to become in the process” – Jim Rohn
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
- “You cannot make progress without making decisions.” – Jim Rohn
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”- Jim Rohn
- “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practised every day.” – Jim Rohn
- “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.” – Jim Rohn
- “If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.” – Jim Rohn
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
- “You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills” – Jim Rohn
- “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.”- Jim Rohn
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.”- Jim Rohn
- “If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us.” – Jim Rohn
- “Formal education will make you living; self-education will make you a fortune” – Jim Rohn
- “Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.” – Jim Rohn
- “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom.” – Jim Rohn
- “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
“Start from where ever you are and with whatever you have” are the words from Jim Rohn. These wise words show the simplicity of how easy it is to get started and take action towards your life’s goals and ambitons.
Angie blogs about goals, productivity, blogging and social media marketing, as well as living abroad. She started blogging while learning the skills to start an online business. Her mission is to help others succeed with social media and blogging as well as live a laptop lifestyle while travelling in Australia. Angie often shares tips and tricks while walking the beaches and near the lake on the Central Coast NSW Australia.
Follow on Social Media