As an entrepreneur at times you may feel deflated, you may even feel like you are on struggle street. You may feel like you need a pick me up. During these moments of sadness, you may feel like you have no ideas. Also, during these times of lack, motivation is needed. Incidentally, if you have a motivation box or jar, dip into it and read. Read the positive thoughts, quotes and ideas. Become inspired by the positive words.
However, if you have no innovation box of ideas or quotes, all is not lost. Search on Pinterest for quotes to be inspired by, in fact, create your own quote board so you can save quotes as you see them. To get you started save these motivational quotes to your quote board.
This post contains affiliate links. As a result, we may receive a small commission from the companies or products mentioned in this post at no additional cost to you. Please read the disclaimer for more information.
Start An Idea Box
Starting an idea box or inspirational jar is a way to be inspired, encourage change or reflect on change. The box or idea jar can hold quotes, words, pictures or thoughts. There is so much positiveness in an idea box.
Every day add something to the box, or to a Pinterest board and share something from the box or Pinterest board.
Recently my family started an inspiration box where we write something positive that happened that day on. In a year we will have a year of memories to reflect on. This is a great way to start practising gratitude.
Related post: Cultivate Riches; Develop A Grateful Heart
Why quotes of innovation lead to motivation?
Reading quotes from others help with inspiration and motivation. For, all innovations started with an idea. Thus, reading quotes that motivate may just prompt the next big idea. Not only that, innovation quotes can help to overcome challenges. Motivational quotes can help you overcome your fears, overcome your doubts and can motivate and inspire success in all areas of life.
Not too long ago I was feeling a little lost. Wondering about purpose, life, more to the fact, life’s purpose. While navigating my thoughts I was advised to read quotes and save pins from Pinterest. I even started an idea box. By reading and saving quotes, I started to look up and see the positiveness in everything around me. I even commenced this blog as part of my entrepreneurial journey. which I was introduced to via a complimentary video series which I offer you.
Stuck on Ideas: 40 Innovation quotes that motivate.
- “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”- Steve Jobs
- “Do not fear mistakes. There are none.” – Miles Davis
- “What good is an idea if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Iterate. Fail. Try again. Change the world.” – Simon Sinek
- “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.”- Rob Siltanen
- “We don’t see things as they are, we see things as we are.” – Anais Nin
- “Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?”- Brian Tracy
- “We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.”- Henry Link
- “Innovation comes from saying NO to 1,000 things.”– Steve Jobs
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
- “The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.” – Unknown
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.” – John Steinbeck
- “Ideas are like pizza dough, made to be tossed around.” – Anna Quindlen
- “First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” – Anonymous
- “If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.” -Anonymous
- “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.”-Anonymous
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear.”– Mark Twain
- “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
- “Success is…knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.”– John C. Maxwell
- “Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.” – Theodore N. Vail
- “Just as ripples spread out when a single pebble is dropped into water, the actions of individuals can have far-reaching effects.” – Dalai Lama
- “Sit, walk, or run, but don’t wobble.” – Zen proverb
- “Innovation is change that unlocks new value.” – Jamie Notter
- “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “We have a strategic plan, it’s called doing things.” – Herb Kelleher
- “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “It always seems impossible until it is done” – Nelson Mandela
- “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere” – Albert Einstein
- “Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try.” – Seuss
- “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page” – St. Augustine
Innovation is change. Motivation, inspiration and help from mentors can assist with change. It was this video series that I discovered when looking for something more meaningful to do in life. It has led to many changes over the past year and the ideas for the idea box just keep on expanding with opportunities and possibilities.
Angie blogs about goals, productivity, blogging and social media marketing, as well as living abroad. She started blogging while learning the skills to start an online business. Her mission is to help others succeed with social media and blogging as well as live a laptop lifestyle while travelling in Australia. Angie often shares tips and tricks while walking the beaches and near the lake on the Central Coast NSW Australia.
Follow on Social Media